This page was printed from : https://fullsite.palmcoastgov.com/government/finance/lien-payoff
Visit our online property lien request system to request lien information regarding a property. You will receive a return email with a payoff letter once your request has been processed. Be sure to include a valid email address, as well as complete property information on the request.
- What is the fee for a lien/payoff request?
- The fee is $30 per request effective October 1, 2013.
- How long will it take to receive the completed Lien/Payoff Request?
- Please allow a minimum of three business days for a response. The response will include all current charges due the City of Palm Coast, including pending liens and additional anticipated charges through the date provided below.
- Why is my payoff different than my current Utility bill?
- The City of Palm Coast Utility charges are billed in arrears for your services therefore charges are estimated through the payoff date that is indicated on your request. Additionally, any outstanding Code Enforcement or Fire Mitigation bills will also be reflected in the payoff.
- How do I get the lien released on my property?
- Upon receipt of payment in full, a Lien Release will be sent to the Flagler County Clerk of the Court to be recorded. You can obtain a copy, once recorded, through their website. Please click here to access their website.(http://flaglerclerk.com/oncoreweb/Search.aspx)
- Is there an additional charge to have my Lien Release recorded?
- No. The account was charged a fee when the initial lien was recorded that included the cost of releasing the lien as well.
- What if I need more detail as to the nature of the charges on the payoff letter?
- Please refer to the contact numbers on the payoff letter in order to request additional information.
- It has been more than three business days, and I have not received a payoff letter. How do I check on the status of my request?
- Please click here to email the Lien/Payoff Department.