Palm Coast - The City of Palm Coast is continuing to closely monitor COVID-19 and prepare for its potential impact on our community. We are working closely with our local partners at the Flagler County Emergency Management Office and Florida Health Department and monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Florida Department of Health as it relates to the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Based on the latest guidance from the CDC, all City-run activities at city facilities from Sunday, March 15, to Saturday, March 21, are effectively cancelled. The City of Palm Coast will reevaluate scheduled events on a weekly basis.
Large gatherings with the potential for 250 people or more are also strongly discouraged.
Cancelled events for this week include:
- Palm Coast Strawberry Festival - Sunday, March 15
- Food Truck Tuesday - Tuesday, March 17
- Palm Coast Parks & Recreation Spring Break Camp - March 16-20
- All Mayor's 90/90 Challenge activities
- All Palm Coast Community Center activities
- All Palm Coast Tennis Center activities
- All Palm Harbor Golf Course activities
- All Senior activities
All non-essential City meetings, such as code and planning board, for this week are cancelled.
Additionally, all non-emergency visits to our fire stations will be restricted during this time period.
The Community Center will be open with reduced staffing for voting in the Florida Primary on Tuesday, March 17. The Community Center will be closed all other days this week.
At this present time:
- City Hall will remain open for normal operations
- Palm Coast Tennis Center will remain open for existing court reservations
- Palm Harbor Golf Course will remain open for existing tee times
- Parks and trails will remain open for normal operations
Beginning Monday, March 16, palmcoastconnect.com will be the hub for City response to COVID-19. We strongly encourage you to register now so that you may track your issues and receive push notifications through this time period. Visit palmcoastconnect.com for updated information and register to receive notifications on any city updates.
The Florida Department of Health COVID-19 hotline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 866-779-6121 or email your questions to COVIDemail@example.com.
We will continue to provide information as deemed necessary by local, state and federal health officials.