339 Parkview Drive
The facility is now called the Palm Coast Aquatics Center. Just to clarify, the pool itself will retain its dedicated name of Frieda Zamba Swimming Pool. Since the facility is much more than a pool, we felt it was important to find an overall facility name that better suit our brand. In addition, it is now consistent with our other facilities: Palm Coast Community Center, Palm Coast Tennis Center, and Palm Harbor Golf Club.
The City pool is named for local surfing legend Frieda Zamba, a four-time world surfing champion from Flagler Beach. Zamba won three straight titles from 1984-1986, then again in 1988, and is regarded by many as the greatest woman surfer of all time.
This recreational complex offers visitors a variety of favorite leisure amenities. The Frieda Zamba Pool is a heated outdoor seasonal aquatic facility, a focal point for families and residents of all ages and abilities.
- 75 Parking Spaces –Additional parking available
- 25 yard heated swimming pool - lighted
- 4 Pavilions on the pool deck available for reservation
- Lighted facility for after-hours pool reservations
- Tables w/ umbrellas and chairs and chaise lounges
- Meeting Room available for rent
- Restrooms/changing rooms
- Water Fountains
Upcoming Events @ Palm Coast Aquatics Center
- July 24 @ 8:00 PM - Frozen II (PG)
Palm Coast, FL 32164