Quick Contact Numbers

Main City Number / Customer Service
(386) 986-2360

Animal Control
(386) 986-2520
Building Insp. & Permits
(386) 986-3780
Business Tax Office
(386) 986-3766
Code Enforcement
(386) 986-3764
Communications & Marketing
(386) 986-3708
(386) 986-3723
Human Resources
(386) 986-3718
Fire (Non-Emergency)
(386) 986-2300
(386) 986-3730
Parks & Recreation
(386) 986-2323

Flagler County Info Line
(386) 313-4111
Flagler County Sheriff
(386) 437-4116

Visit Contact Page

This page was printed from : https://fullsite.palmcoastgov.com/vendor-registration

Vendor Registration

* denotes a required field.

Registration Information
Services provided onsite within the City of Palm Coast
Installations provided onsite within the City of Palm Coast
Services not provided within the City of Palm Coast
Company Information
Payment Mailing Address
Local Contact Information
Sign Your Name


All vendors doing business with the City should be registered with the State of Florida. If the company is an out of state company, it should have a foreign registration with the State of Florida to do business in Florida. Companies can register online at www.sunbiz.org for a nominal fee.

Under Penalties of perjury, I certify that:

  1. The number shown of this form is my correct taxpayer identification number(or I am waiting for one to be issued to me, and
  2. I am not subject to backup withholding because (a) I am exempt from backup withholding (b) I have not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that I am subject to backup withholding as a result of failure to report all interest or dividends, or (c) the IRS has notified me that I am no longer subject to backup withholding, and
  3. I am a U.S. person (including a U.S. resident alien).

Certification Instructions

Select "Yes" if you have been notified by the IRS that you are currently subject to backup withholding because you have failed to report all interest and dividends on your tax return. For real estate transactions, item two (2) does not apply. For mortgage interest paid, acquisition or abandonment of secured property, cancellation of debt, contributions to an individual retirement arrangement (IRA), and generally, payments other than interest and dividends, you are not required to sign the Certification, but you must provide your correct TIN.

Procurement Office
Phone : (386) 986-3730
Office : City Hall
160 Lake Avenue
Palm Coast, FL 32164